Jobs in Tema
Montessori Certificate / Diploma in Education
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES You are expected to provide support to the classroom teacher in the following areas:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
• Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc). . Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors.
• Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress.
• Responsible for keeping classroom and surrounding areas clean, tidy and safe.
• Excellent Creative Skills
• Excellent Planning/Organizational Skills
• Excellent Creative and multitasking skills
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Excellent Negotiation Skills
At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Must be able to handle children between the ages of 0-6 years
QUALIFICATIONS • Montessori Certificate / Diploma in Education
• Emotionally supportive and empathetic
• Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
• Physical ability to care for a young child
• Ability to work under little or no supervision
• Stamina to work under stress
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com